Tori Swanson, lecturer in the Department of English, wants to challenge her students to move beyond the traditional paper and create critical works in digital form. Her goal is to help her students develop both their writing skills and acquire digital skills, such as website creation, video editing, or digital annotation, to help them prepare for life outside of school.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers
- Women with Disabilities: Panel Discussion, Sept. 28
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Beyond Digital Collections: Transforming a Digital Scholarship Support Unit in 2022Sep. 27 at 3:30pmDunford Hall - 2229
Lifelong Learning Book Club Fall 2022 - Inclusive TeachingOct. 11 at 1pm
Bearing the Torch | Conversation with Bob Hutton & Jack NeelyOct. 27 at 6pmEast Tennessee History Center