For more information about 2019 Sessions and Presenters, please see HERE.
The registration form is HERE.
Deadline for registration is Saturday, September, 14 2019.
Keynote speaker: Ryan Windeknecht is a Senior Lecturer of Philosophy, an Office of Information Technology Faculty Fellow, and a founding member of the Simulations + Gaming + Role-Playing Community of Scholars at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Using game-based learning, Ryan designs tabletop role-playing games to help teach undergraduate philosophy. His current project, World of Philosophers, was created for his Professional Responsibility course and is a hack of the award-winning tabletop role-playing game, Dungeon World, by Sage LaTorra and Adam Koebel. In his spare time, Ryan enjoys playing Dungeons & Dragons, watching Cartoon Network, and oscillating between hope and despair over American politics.
For a sneak peek into this year’s Keynote Activity, see HERE.
BIG Orange STEM Saturday for Educators (EduBOSS) is a free professional development opportunity for education professionals in East Tennessee.
It will take place on Saturday, September 28th 2019 from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Registration will be forthcoming.
EduBOSS will include:
- a free lunch for those who register
- bags with informational materials
- prizes and more!
*Partially funded by the UTK Office of Research and Engagement
Please contact Thura Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021