The Information Is Our Game campaign ended in 2016.
Since that date, some assignments have changed, some departments have been reorganized, and some faculty and staff members featured here are no longer with the University of Tennessee Libraries. For a current list of library faculty and staff, check the Libraries’ Staff Directory. To identify the librarian who specializes in your discipline, see this list of Subject Librarians.
BIG IDEAS demand reliable information. The University Libraries supports scholarship, research, and learning at UT by acquiring, organizing, preserving, and facilitating access to the world’s knowledge. The wide-ranging expertise of our librarians might surprise you.
As associate dean for Learning, Research, and Engagement, Teresa Walker leads the Libraries in conceptualizing and implementing services in support of research, instruction, and student engagement.
She provides leadership for an engagement-centered liaison model and for guiding an evolving program of learning, research, and engagement services at all levels throughout the greater university community.
Teresa fosters strategic partnerships with campus departments supporting student engagement and success, and represents the Libraries in providing leadership to campus teaching and learning initiatives.
Teresa’s research interests focus on the role of the library in student success and retention. She was a contributor to the LibValue Project, a three-year collaborative study that developed tools for measuring return on investment in academic libraries.
Teresa holds a bachelor’s degree in English and a master’s degree in information sciences from the University of Tennessee.
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online