The Information Is Our Game campaign ended in 2016.
Since that date, some assignments have changed, some departments have been reorganized, and some faculty and staff members featured here are no longer with the University of Tennessee Libraries. For a current list of library faculty and staff, check the Libraries’ Staff Directory. To identify the librarian who specializes in your discipline, see this list of Subject Librarians.
BIG IDEAS demand reliable information. The University Libraries supports scholarship, research, and learning at UT by acquiring, organizing, preserving, and facilitating access to the world’s knowledge. The wide-ranging expertise of our librarians might surprise you.
As associate dean for Learning, Research, and Engagement, Teresa Walker leads the Libraries in conceptualizing and implementing services in support of research, instruction, and student engagement.
She provides leadership for an engagement-centered liaison model and for guiding an evolving program of learning, research, and engagement services at all levels throughout the greater university community.
Teresa fosters strategic partnerships with campus departments supporting student engagement and success, and represents the Libraries in providing leadership to campus teaching and learning initiatives.
Teresa’s research interests focus on the role of the library in student success and retention. She was a contributor to the LibValue Project, a three-year collaborative study that developed tools for measuring return on investment in academic libraries.
Teresa holds a bachelor’s degree in English and a master’s degree in information sciences from the University of Tennessee.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources