The UT Libraries is a place for all Vols. In response to the hate speech painted on the Rock yesterday, we are providing our campus community a place for reflection and camaraderie. Tomorrow (9/13/19), our staff lounge on the sixth floor will be available from 8 am to 5 pm as a place anyone can come to reflect and recharge in a supportive environment. Library faculty and staff will provide water and materials to help Vols start conversation and aid personal reflection.
We also invite individuals to use our Silent Room on the 5th floor for independent silent reflection, meditation, or prayer.
All Vols are welcome to join us in showing support for each other.
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace