Ever wish you had the time to learn Chinese? Or brush up your high school French?
Thanks to the Libraries’ subscription to Mango Languages, you can take free, self-paced online language courses in more than 70 languages.
Or take advantage of courses on medical terminology in Spanish or business idioms in Mandarin Chinese.
Create an account for your personal use:
First-time Mango users must create a user profile. When creating
your account, go through the UTK link on our A-Z databases page.
After account set-up, you can log-in from anywhere.
Each registered user can add five extra accounts
to share with family and friends!
Courses are accessible from a web browser or an app. Learning is based on realistic conversations among native speakers but includes vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar lessons as well as cultural cues.
Mango even offers a selection of movies in various languages that can be slowed down for scene-by-scene or even line-by-line viewing.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”