The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts a series of lunchtime discussions to facilitate comfortable dialog about diversity and inclusion. Lunch and Learn invites students and other members of the campus community to talk openly but respectfully about complex issues that impact their lives and their campus experience.
Join us for:
Conversations on Immigration
Monday, March 25
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Mary Greer Room, 258 Hodges Library
This Lunch and Learn seeks to educate our campus community about the facts of immigration — dispelling myths, untruths, and rumor. A panel of professionals working in various areas involved in immigration will present information specific to their fields of expertise and invite questions from attendees.
The moderator for the panel discussion will be Andrea Stedman, a graduate student intern with Centro Hispano de East Tennessee and leader of its College Access program. Panelists include:
• Megan Austin, Immigration Law Clerk with Torres Law Firm, PLLC
• Chris M. Mendoza, UT’s Coordinator of Multicultural Student Life
• Luci Diego, Youth and Family Liaison at Centro Hispano de East Tennessee
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019