The libraries are offering workshops on designing research posters. Participants will explore poster design concepts and research poster elements, learn about software options for creating posters, and learn about campus resources that support poster design and printing.
Workshops are tailored to the needs of students participating in EUReCA – but all are welcome.
Workshops at Hodges Library (Room 127):
Tuesday, March 26—2–3 p.m.; 6–7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 27—10–11 a.m.; 7–8 p.m.
Tuesday, April 2—2–3 p.m.; 7–8 p.m.
Wednesday, April 3—10–11 a.m.; 6–7 p.m.
Workshops at Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library (Sequoyah Room, CVM):
Thursday, March 28—10–11 a.m.
Wednesday, April 3—10–11 a.m.; 3–4 p.m.
Thursday, April 4—10–11 a.m.; 5–6 p.m.
Register at workshop.utk.edu.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 865-974-4735.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”