The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts a series of lunchtime discussions to facilitate comfortable dialog about diversity and inclusion. Lunch and Learn invites students and other members of the campus community to talk openly but respectfully about complex issues that impact their lives and their campus experience.
Join us for:
Gender and the Workplace
Thursday, March 7
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Mary Greer Room, 258 Hodges Library
Co-hosted by the Women’s Coordinating Council
Featuring a panel of professional women, the conversation will be about the empowerment of all genders in the workplace from a feminist point of view.
• Dr. Erin Darby, Assistant Professor of Religious Studies and Co-director of the ‘Ayn Gharandal Archaeological Project
• Nanci Solomon, Owner of Rala: Regional and Local Artisans
• Dr. Katharine Page, a Diffraction Instrument Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019