The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts a series of lunchtime discussions to facilitate comfortable dialog about diversity and inclusion. Lunch and Learn invites students and other members of the campus community to talk openly but respectfully about complex issues that impact their lives and their campus experience.
Join us for:
Gender and the Workplace
Thursday, March 7
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Mary Greer Room, 258 Hodges Library
Co-hosted by the Women’s Coordinating Council
Featuring a panel of professional women, the conversation will be about the empowerment of all genders in the workplace from a feminist point of view.
• Dr. Erin Darby, Assistant Professor of Religious Studies and Co-director of the ‘Ayn Gharandal Archaeological Project
• Nanci Solomon, Owner of Rala: Regional and Local Artisans
• Dr. Katharine Page, a Diffraction Instrument Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”