Wed., March 6
Runtime: 91 minutes
Director: Mélanie Laurent
Supplier: Film Movement
Mélanie Laurent (Inglourious Basterds, Beginners) directs this taut, nuanced story about the depths of female friendships and the dark side of teenage infatuations, based on the best-selling young adult novel by Anne-Sophie Brasme. Seventeen-year-old Charlie (Joséphine Japy) is frustrated by her parents and bored with her life. Enter Sarah (Lou de Laâge), a confident and charismatic new transfer student who exudes an intoxicating air of boldness and danger. The two form an instant connection, but their intimacy also triggers feelings of jealousy and anger, setting them on a dangerous trajectory toward an inevitable yet unforeseen collapse.
For more information, feel free to contact Michael Deike (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just drop by the Public Services Desk on the second floor of Hodges Library and ask to talk to Michael about movies!
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”