The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts a series of lunchtime discussions to facilitate comfortable dialog about diversity and inclusion. Lunch and Learn invites students and other members of the campus community to talk openly but respectfully about complex issues that impact their lives and their campus experience.
Join us for:
Coming Out Conversations
Thursday, October 11 (National Coming Out Day)
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Location: I-House Great Room
Organized by the UT Libraries Diversity Committee and the UT Pride Center, a panel of individuals will share their experiences on National Coming Out Day. Through an intersectional lens, panelists will discuss and explore their unique experiences about coming out. Attendees will leave with an awareness of the complexities and multiple forms of coming out.
The moderator for this panel is Bonnie Johnson, Pride Center Coordinator. Panelists include the following:
• Shaina Destine, History and Medieval & Renaissance Studies Librarian
• Brandon Harris, Hall Director
• Tony Rice, Undergraduate Student
• Cole Tipton, Undergraduate Student
• Lizeth Zepeda, Diversity Resident Librarian
Light refreshments will be served for this occasion, but feel free to bring your lunch.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019