The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts a series of lunchtime discussions to facilitate comfortable dialog about diversity and inclusion. Lunch and Learn invites students and other members of the campus community to talk openly but respectfully about complex issues that impact their lives and their campus experience.
Join us for:
Coming Out Conversations
Thursday, October 11 (National Coming Out Day)
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Location: I-House Great Room
Organized by the UT Libraries Diversity Committee and the UT Pride Center, a panel of individuals will share their experiences on National Coming Out Day. Through an intersectional lens, panelists will discuss and explore their unique experiences about coming out. Attendees will leave with an awareness of the complexities and multiple forms of coming out.
The moderator for this panel is Bonnie Johnson, Pride Center Coordinator. Panelists include the following:
• Shaina Destine, History and Medieval & Renaissance Studies Librarian
• Brandon Harris, Hall Director
• Tony Rice, Undergraduate Student
• Cole Tipton, Undergraduate Student
• Lizeth Zepeda, Diversity Resident Librarian
Light refreshments will be served for this occasion, but feel free to bring your lunch.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13