Whatever you’re making, the library can help. You might even say that libraries are the original makerspaces. The UT Libraries provides the tools of scholarship and spaces to make your big ideas come to life. We already host some useful resources for makers, but we’re actively working to provide a wealth of diverse tools and spaces for all types of makers, from analysts to visionaries.
Take a look at what we have now!
- thousands of electronic journals, e-books, and media
- computers, software, technology support
- adaptive & assistive technology
- laptops, cameras, and more for checkout
- Studio media lab: video & graphics workstations + software
- Video Production Room
- vocal recording “Whisper” Room
- audio recording rooms
- Virtual Reality Room
- Practice Presentation Room
- Tinker Tools (virtual reality, 3D technology, and more)
- color printing
- large-format poster printing
- Anatomage Table: 3D virtual cadavers
DEVINE MUSIC LIBRARY:
Whatever you’re making, make it LIBRARY-MADE.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019