Workshop: 10:00-noon, Tuesday, July 31, 220E Hodges Library
Bring your own laptop or tablet, or use one provided by OIT.
Please register for the workshop here.
Save students money on textbooks. Learn how to find Open Educational Resources (OER) and turn them into your own course materials!
In this workshop, we will highlight:
- Sources and technologies for public domain and creative commons images, videos, textbooks, course units, and other media
- Practice identifying and assigning proper OER licensing
- Learn to evaluate OER for fit and quality
- Discuss options for sharing OER
- How to guide students in the creation of OER
For more information, contact Rachel Caldwell, Scholarly Communication Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13