Join us at Hodges Library for free screenings of independent and foreign films. Feature films will be screened at 7 p.m. in the Lindsay Young Auditorium on the first Wednesday of each month, throughout the semester.
Wednesday, April 4,
at 7 p.m.—
Patema Inverted is a perspective-twisting sci-fi adventure about two kids separated by opposite gravities in the aftermath of a gravity experiment gone wrong. When Age spies Patema hanging upside-down from a tree, he pulls her down to safety, struggling with all his might to keep her earthbound. If he let’s go, she would “fall up” into the sky and be lost forever.
For more information, contact librarian Michael Deike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”