-UPDATED JAN 17, 11:30 a.m.-
Hodges Library remains open and branch libraries, Pendergrass and DeVine, have reopened. All libraries will operate normal hours until further notice.
The Library Express will not make deliveries today, and the Storage Reading Room at Hoskins will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
-UPDATED JAN 16, 5 p.m.-
Despite other campus closings, Hodges Library will remain open regular hours during inclement weather except in the most extreme weather events. We want to provide a warm, safe place for study and collaboration during these weather events.
All services may not be available, so please check with the appropriate department if you’re looking for specific resources.
Branch libraries (DeVine Music Library and Pendergrass Ag & Vet Medicine Library) are closed for the evening and will re-open when the university resumes classes and activities.
Enjoy the snow!
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”