Some faculty, students, and staff received the following email during the last few days:
Your library account has expired, therefore you must reactivate it immediately or it will be closed automatically. If you intend to use this service in the future, you must take action at once!
To reactivate your account, simply visit the following page and login with your library account.
University of Tennessee
Tel: (865) 974-4351
This message is a phishing attack and is not from the UT Libraries. Library accounts are linked with users’ NetIDs and passwords. They are reset through OIT’s password services. If you receive the above message, UT Libraries strongly encourages it be reported to OIT at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users that accidentally provided information to the fishing attack are encouraged to change their passwords and report any problems to OIT.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13