Students in the dorms — or, for that matter, anywhere on campus — can now stream movies to their laptops, on demand. The free movie channel (movies.utk.edu) is available to anyone, as long as they’re on campus to access the wireless network.
Each month, a selection of twenty feature films is available on demand from any laptop or desktop computer. The movie channel is not available from off-campus, and is presently not available to tablet computers. The Volunteer Channel (UT campus cable 12) makes the movies available to televisions in UT residence halls on a rotating schedule.
Students are invited to visit the Libraries on Facebook to weigh in on new movie selections each month — www.facebook.com/utklibraries.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019