What is Library Take Out?
Library Take Out is a programming initiative for UT campus residence halls. Librarians will come to you and provide fun and engaging programming that will allow your residents to not only become better students but citizens as well.
TO SCHEDULE AN EVENT Email Alex Boris, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Johnson, email@example.com.
What do we offer?
Our programs are designed with the residents in mind! Please, email us for access to our offerings. Here is a list of the current program options:
- Virtual Interactive Mystery Game: Solve a Case with Sherlock and Watson!
CREATE. ENGAGE. LEARN.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan — including the Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5