What is Library Take Out?
Library Take Out is a programming initiative for UT campus residence halls. Librarians will come to you and provide fun and engaging programming that will allow your residents to not only become better students but citizens as well.
TO SCHEDULE AN EVENT Email Alex Boris, email@example.com or Sarah Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we offer?
Our programs are designed with the residents in mind! Please, email us for access to our offerings. Here is a list of the current program options:
- Haunted History Tour – see the hot spots on campus! (Limited space and offerings on Oct. 25 & 26, 2022. Registration form coming soon!)
- Paint a Pot, Plant a Seed – relax and grow! (Spring 2023)
**All events are subject to change.**
CREATE. ENGAGE. LEARN.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years
- Library Storage Annex: Facts and Questions