What is Library Take Out?
Library Take Out is a programming initiative for UT campus residence halls. Librarians will come to you and provide fun and engaging programming that will allow your residents to not only become better students but citizens as well.
TO SCHEDULE AN EVENT Email Alex Boris, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Johnson, email@example.com.
What do we offer?
Our programs are designed with the residents in mind! Please, email us for access to our offerings. Here is a list of the current program options:
- Haunted History Tour – see the hot spots on campus! (Limited space and offerings on Oct. 26 & 27. Registration form coming soon!)
- Paint a Pot, Plant a Seed kits – relax and grow!
**All events are subject to change.**
- Virtual Interactive Mystery Game – Solve a Case with Sherlock and Watson!
CREATE. ENGAGE. LEARN.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Haunted History TourOct. 26 at 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - Second floor entrance
Haunted History TourOct. 27 at 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - Second floor entrance
Women in Horror: Film Screening and ExhibitionOct. 28 at 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, Galleria, and Special Collections