What is Library Take Out?
Library Take Out is a programming initiative for UT campus residence halls. Librarians will come to you and provide fun and engaging programming that will allow your residents to not only become better students but citizens as well.
TO SCHEDULE AN EVENT Email Alex Boris, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Johnson, email@example.com.
What do we offer?
Our programs are designed with the residents in mind! As such, many of our programs require advanced planning; we ask that you please schedule a month in advance. Here is a list of the current program options:
- Haunted History Tour
- Murder Mystery Night
- Escape Game Night
- Paint a Pot. Plant a Seed.
CREATE. ENGAGE. LEARN.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019