What is Library Take Out?
Library Take Out is a programming initiative for UT campus residence halls. Librarians will come to you and provide fun and engaging programming that will allow your residents to not only become better students but citizens as well.
TO SCHEDULE AN EVENT Email Alex Boris, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Johnson, email@example.com.
What do we offer?
Our programs are designed with the residents in mind! Please, email us for access to our offerings. Here is a list of the current program options:
- Virtual Interactive Mystery Game: Solve a Case with Sherlock and Watson!
CREATE. ENGAGE. LEARN.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021