Place and track ILS orders.Logon to ILLiad
Request 2 Week Renewals Online via ILLiad
- Log into ILLiad.
- Under Your Request, Select “View/Renew ILL Loans.”
- Select an item to renew.
- Click the Request Renewal button. If you can renew the item, the renewal will be placed. Note that some libraries loan materials with the condition of no renewals.
You may request only one renewal per item. If the lending library doesn’t agree to your two-week request, ILS will notify you via email with the call to return the item.
If you want to renew an item ordered using the old ILS Request Form, the form which preceeded ILLiad (clue: item has no ILLiad record), call or email Interlibrary Services.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services