Place and track ILS orders.
Request 2 Week Renewals Online via ILLiad
- Log into ILLiad.
- Under Your Request, Select “View/Renew ILL Loans.”
- Select an item to renew.
- Click the Request Renewal button. If you can renew the item, the renewal will be placed. Note that some libraries loan materials with the condition of no renewals.
You may request only one renewal per item. If the lending library doesn’t agree to your two-week request, ILS will notify you via email with the call to return the item.
If you want to renew an item ordered using the old ILS Request Form, the form which preceeded ILLiad (clue: item has no ILLiad record), call or email Interlibrary Services.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019