Place and track ILS orders.Logon to ILLiad
Request 2 Week Renewals Online via ILLiad
- Log into ILLiad.
- Under Your Request, Select “View/Renew ILL Loans.”
- Select an item to renew.
- Click the Request Renewal button. If you can renew the item, the renewal will be placed. Note that some libraries loan materials with the condition of no renewals.
You may request only one renewal per item. If the lending library doesn’t agree to your two-week request, ILS will notify you via email with the call to return the item.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021