Place and track ILS orders.Logon to ILLiad
Request 2 Week Renewals Online via ILLiad
- Log into ILLiad.
- Under Your Request, Select “View/Renew ILL Loans.”
- Select an item to renew.
- Click the Request Renewal button. If you can renew the item, the renewal will be placed. Note that some libraries loan materials with the condition of no renewals.
You may request only one renewal per item. If the lending library doesn’t agree to your two-week request, ILS will notify you via email with the call to return the item.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26