The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Interlibrary Services for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Holiday Hours
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020