Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Interlibrary Services for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019