The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Interlibrary Services for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26