The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Interlibrary Services for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services