The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Interlibrary Services for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective