The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Interlibrary Services for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209