The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Interlibrary Services for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13