CRL is a consortium of universities and libraries that makes research resources available to its members. For more information on how to borrow materials, email or call Interlibrary Services.
A catalog representing the combined holdings (over 52 million records) of over 40,000 libraries around the world
A free interface to the WorldCat database, WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more
UT System Libraries
A gateway to library web sites throughout the world
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective