CRL is a consortium of universities and libraries that makes research resources available to its members. For more information on how to borrow materials, email or call Interlibrary Services.
A catalog representing the combined holdings (over 52 million records) of over 40,000 libraries around the world
A free interface to the WorldCat database, WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more
UT System Libraries
A gateway to library web sites throughout the world
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26