ILLiad Lending Login
Logon to ILLiad to place and track lending requests.
Borrowing libraries should contact ILS with questions at email@example.com or (865) 974-4240.
Create a new user account
Note: account setup is for libraries only.
- We accept requests via OCLC, Rapid, Docline, UT’s ILLiad Lending Web Form, ALA and IFLA forms (mail, fax and email).
- UT’s symbols are TKN, TNUUTN and TU.
- We strive to reply to all lending requests (YES, NO, CONDITIONAL) within 24 hours of receipt.
- We participate in reciprocating consortia such as TENN-SHARE, KAHLSC, KUDZU, ASERL and SoLine. UT also participates in the OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP). ILS serves as UT’s central contact for the program.
- For non-reciprocal partners, UT charges $10 IFM or $15 if invoiced. No additional charge for RUSH service.
- We accept invoice payments by check, money order, and IFLA Voucher.
- For theses and dissertations, UT will lend 2nd copies when available. Many of the more recent ones are electronic and may be viewed online.
- A/V materials (videos, CDs, etc.) and many special collections materials are Non-Circulating.
- We ship via Odyssey, pdf via email, OCLC Article Exchange, RapidX, USPS and FedEx.
- OCLC Policies Directory and Docline Institution Information contains our most up-to-date lending policies.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021