Hello HathiTrust Research Center account-holders,
HTRC services will be inaccessible June 9 through June 10 at 6 p.m. ET during the monthly maintenance period.
Our regular downtime period is scheduled the second week of every month, from 7 a.m. ET Sunday through at least 12 p.m. ET Monday. HTRC services are unavailable during this time, including the HTRC Analytics site and Data Capsules environment. Our next maintenance period will be July 14-15.
As always, capsule users should make sure any data they imported or created while in secure mode that they wish to retain is stored on the drive called secure volume before the start of the maintenance window. Please turn your capsule off (“Stop” it on your dashboard) if possible. See “Maintenance vs. Secure mode” here: https://wiki.htrc.illinois.edu/x/UQFRAQ
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”