Hello HathiTrust Research Center account-holders,
HTRC services will be inaccessible June 9 through June 10 at 6
p.m. ET during the monthly maintenance period.
Our regular downtime period is scheduled the second week of every month, from 7 a.m. ET Sunday through at least 12 p.m. ET Monday. HTRC services are unavailable during this time, including the HTRC Analytics site and Data Capsules environment. Our next maintenance period will be July 14-15.
As always, capsule users should make sure any data they imported
or created while in secure mode that they wish to retain is stored on the drive
called secure volume before the start of the maintenance window. Please turn
your capsule off (“Stop” it on your dashboard) if possible. See “Maintenance
vs. Secure mode” here: https://wiki.htrc.illinois.edu/x/UQFRAQ
Scheduled maintenance work on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 from 7:00 am EDT (11:00 am GMT) to 9:00 am EDT (1:00 pm GMT).
During this time the website performance may be temporarily affected
Scheduled maintenance – On Saturday morning April 20, 2019, system maintenance will occur between 1:00 AM EDT and 6:00 AM EDT. During this time, Lexis Advance®, Context, Lexis Practice Advisor, Dossier, and other products on the New LexisNexis platform will be unavailable for use.
Web of Science will undergo scheduled maintenance from March 28, 2019 at 5 am EDT (9:00 GMT) to March 28, 2019 at 4 pm EDT (20:00 GMT). During this time, access may be intermittent.
The Accessible Archives platform will be taken down for upgrades beginning at 10PM EST on March 27, 2019. The system will be down for approximately 8 hours.
Beginning Saturday, January 19, 2019, 10 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time, ProQuest will be performing maintenance on many of their products.
- LAZR (reduced customer experience in user creation, playlist creation, and clip creation)
- DORP, PHAROS, PHILO
- HARP, HARPFREE, LINC
- Ebook Central
- OASIS / CIS
- ProQuest Platform (search.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (search.proquest.com/congressional, congressional.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (search.proquest.com/professional, dialog.proquest.com/professional)
- ProQuest Dialog API (api-dialog.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Administrator Module (admin.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Archiver
- ProQuest Trials
- Chadwyck-Healey databases (U.S. customers only)
- eLibrary (all editions)
- K12 My Products
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
- ProQuest Obituaries
- ProQuest Research Companion
- SIRS (all editions)
- Sanborn Maps
- z39.50/XML gateway
- Dissertations publishing
- Dissertations Dashboard
- Dissertation Express
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Open
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses OAI Repository
- Dissertation Email Delivery
- ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
management/Research support tools
- RefWorks (Legacy and New)
- COS Funding Opportunities
- COS Scholar Universe
- Papers Invited
- SAN (Standard Address Number)
Libris Workflow Solutions
Dear Valued Customer,
We are writing to inform you that due to scheduled maintenance, IEEE Xplore users may experience intermittent access issues from 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM ET (6:30 – 8:30 UTC) on Friday, 21 September. We anticipate that the site may be unavailable for a portion of this time.
Dear Valued Customer,
We are writing to inform you that due to scheduled maintenance, IEEE Xplore users may experience intermittent access issues from 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM ET (6:30 – 8:30 UTC) on Friday, 7 September. We anticipate that the site may be unavailable for a portion of this time.
Dear Valued Customer:
To maintain the currency and security of ProQuest platforms, we are performing maintenance on many ProQuest products beginning on August 18, 2018 U.S. Eastern Time. During the maintenance window, the following products will be temporarily unavailable.
Books products:rescheduled to Saturday, August 18 at 12 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. Maintenance will conclude within 5 hours.
• Ebook Central
All other products: Saturday, August 18 at 10 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. Maintenance will conclude within 8 hours.
• ProQuest platform (search.proquest.com)
• ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
• ProQuest Dialog (search.proquest.com/professional)
• Chadwyck-Healey databases (U.S. customers only)
• eLibrary (all editions)
• ProQuest Digital Microfilm
• ProQuest Obituaries
• ProQuest Research Companion
• SIRS (all editions)
• Ancestry Library Edition
• Digital Sanborn Maps
• ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
Reference management/Research support tools
Bibliographic and catalog enrichment resources
• Books in Print®
• LibraryThing for Libraries™
• Resources for College Libraries
• ProQuest Syndetic Solutions
• Self-Published Author
• Intota Assessment
Due to scheduled maintenance, ProQuest Ebook Central will be unavailable at:
Sunday, July 8, 2 pm EDT to Sunday, July 8, 2: 20 pm EDT.