Diversity & InclusionDiversity & Inclusion at the University of Tennessee Libraries
The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts and participates in a number of campus-wide activities to promote civility and awareness of diversity issues. To find previous years’ discussions, click here.
Virtual Culture Corner
The 2020-2021 Virtual Culture Corner offers resources and materials that explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective