In appointing new members, a balance should be sought which reflects a broad representation of UT Libraries’ faculty, staff, and branches, as well as representatives from various campus units.
- Members will be appointed by the Dean in consultation with the Diversity Committee
- Committee appointments will be made on the academic calendar
- Committee appointments will be for a minimum of two years (Members are welcome to remain on the committee for longer if they desire.)
- Unexpired terms will be filled as needed
Procedures for Membership Selection:
The committee will review and make recommendations to the Dean to fill all vacancies. New members will join the committee as soon as they are appointed. Members who will be rotating off of the committee will serve until August 15th to provide some transition and overlap.
Adopted by the UT Libraries Diversity Committee May 16, 2002.
Revised 2004, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2017.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials that explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5