In appointing new members, a balance should be sought which reflects a broad representation of UT Libraries’ faculty, staff, and branches, as well as representatives from various campus units.
- Members will be appointed by the Dean in consultation with the Diversity Committee
- Committee appointments will be made on the academic calendar
- Committee appointments will be for a minimum of two years (Members are welcome to remain on the committee for longer if they desire.)
- Unexpired terms will be filled as needed
Procedures for Membership Selection:
The committee will review and make recommendations to the Dean to fill all vacancies. New members will join the committee as soon as they are appointed. Members who will be rotating off of the committee will serve until August 15th to provide some transition and overlap.
Adopted by the UT Libraries Diversity Committee May 16, 2002.
Revised 2004, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2017.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019