In appointing new members, a balance should be sought which reflects a broad representation of UT Libraries’ faculty, staff, and branches, as well as representatives from various campus units.
- Members will be appointed by the Dean in consultation with the Diversity Committee
- Committee appointments will be made on the academic calendar
- Committee appointments will be for a minimum of two years (Members are welcome to remain on the committee for longer if they desire.)
- Unexpired terms will be filled as needed
Procedures for Membership Selection:
The committee will review and make recommendations to the Dean to fill all vacancies. New members will join the committee as soon as they are appointed. Members who will be rotating off of the committee will serve until August 15th to provide some transition and overlap.
Adopted by the UT Libraries Diversity Committee May 16, 2002.
Revised 2004, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2017.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources