In appointing new members, a balance should be sought which reflects a broad representation of UT Libraries’ faculty, staff, and branches, as well as representatives from various campus units.
- Members will be appointed by the Dean in consultation with the Diversity Committee
- Committee appointments will be made on the academic calendar
- Committee appointments will be for a minimum of two years (Members are welcome to remain on the committee for longer if they desire.)
- Unexpired terms will be filled as needed
Procedures for Membership Selection:
The committee will review and make recommendations to the Dean to fill all vacancies. New members will join the committee as soon as they are appointed. Members who will be rotating off of the committee will serve until August 15th to provide some transition and overlap.
Adopted by the UT Libraries Diversity Committee May 16, 2002.
Revised 2004, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2017.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”