The University of Tennessee Libraries’ Diversity Committee is dedicated to creating a more inclusive community in all realms of service grounded in respect and appreciation for individual differences. The Committee endorses a broad definition of diversity, and seeks to provide programs and resources that enhance knowledge and encourage understanding of diversity. The Committee strives to provide leadership for the Libraries in meeting the needs of all its constituencies and special populations. (Spring 2001)
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services