Diversity & InclusionDiversity & Inclusion at the University of Tennessee Libraries
The Diversity Committee organized a salad bar lunch on Oct 3, 2013 for library staff to help raise funds for the Libraries Race for the Cure Team. Staff participated in a raffle for prizes, and we were able to raise over $1,000 for the team.
Diversity Action Plan
Learn how the libraries are working to advance access, accountability, an inclusive campus climate, and equity.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21