Just Breathe: Managing Student Stress
The Culture Corner is a project of the UT Libraries’ Diversity Committee. Located on the first floor of Hodges Library in the galleria, the goal is to explore issues of race, language, and global politics using the library’s research collections. Each semester, the Culture Corner showcases a different topic. Past themes include ethnic identity, environmentalism, poverty, and world religions. The Committee welcomes suggestions.
A Few Library Resources
Managing Stress: from Theory to Application – Tracey J. Devonport – (Hodges Library BF575.S75 M323 2011)
Guided meditation : creative visualization for generating energy and managing stress – Robert Edward Fussell 1949-1993. Gary Michael Smith (Pendergrass Library BF637 .M4 F87 2000)
The origin of everyday moods : managing energy, tension, and stress – Robert E Thayer (Hodges Library BF521 .T47 1996 )
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials that explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021