The Culture Corner is a project of the UT Libraries’ Diversity Committee. Located across from the Public Services desk on the second floor of Hodges Library, the goal is to explore issues of race, language, and global politics using the library’s research collections. Each semester, the Culture Corner showcases a different topic. Past themes include ethnic identity, environmentalism, poverty, and world religions. The Committee welcomes suggestions.
Previous Culture Corners:
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources