The Culture Corner is a project of the UT Libraries’ Diversity Committee. Located in the Miles Reading Room on the first floor of Hodges Library, the goal is to explore issues of race, language, and global politics using the library’s research collections. Each semester, the Culture Corner showcases a different topic. Past themes include ethnic identity, environmentalism, poverty, and world religions. The Committee welcomes suggestions.
Previous Culture Corners:
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019