“Assessment: Marking Strides Toward the Top 25.” by Regina Mays, Rachel Radom, and Teresa Walker. Library Development Review, 2013-2014.
“Maximizing Value” by Lola Alapo. Quest: Research, Scholarship, Creative Activity, Spring 2013: 10-13.
“What is the Value of the Academic Library?” by Gayle Baker and Regina Mays. Library Development Review, 2011-2012.
The Assessment office maintains Google analytics for the Libraries’ websites and works with the Libraries’ web development and communications staff to foster informed, continuous improvement of our web presence and services.
Website Usability Study 2013-14
Website User Focus Groups
General User Needs Studies
UT Libraries periodically conducts studies to better understand specific user needs. See results of past campus-wide surveys. Please contact the Assessment office for information about past focus group studies.
Exam Extended Hours Reports
Each semester during final exams, the UT Libraries extends its hours of operation. Traffic reports and comments received during assessments of extended operation in past years have led to the Libraries’ current schedule of 24-hour operation during the working week throughout the semester and continue to inform offerings during our “De-Stress for Success” exam week programming. Please contact the Assessment office for details on these studies.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021