“Assessment: Marking Strides Toward the Top 25.” by Regina Mays, Rachel Radom, and Teresa Walker. Library Development Review, 2013-2014.
“Maximizing Value” by Lola Alapo. Quest: Research, Scholarship, Creative Activity, Spring 2013: 10-13.
“What is the Value of the Academic Library?” by Gayle Baker and Regina Mays. Library Development Review, 2011-2012.
The Assessment office maintains Google analytics for the Libraries’ websites and works with the Libraries’ web development and communications staff to foster informed, continuous improvement of our web presence and services.
Website Usability Study 2013-14
Website User Focus Groups
General User Needs Studies
UT Libraries periodically conducts studies to better understand specific user needs. See results of past campus-wide surveys. Please contact the Assessment office for information about past focus group studies.
Exam Extended Hours Reports
Each semester during final exams, the UT Libraries extends its hours of operation. Traffic reports and comments received during assessments of extended operation in past years have led to the Libraries’ current schedule of 24-hour operation during the working week throughout the semester and continue to inform offerings during our “De-Stress for Success” exam week programming. Please contact the Assessment office for details on these studies.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Rising from the Ashes: Artists Panel Discussion, February 10
- Save the Date: The 2022 Wilma Dykeman Stokely Memorial Lecture - March 3
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online