“Assessment: Marking Strides Toward the Top 25.” by Regina Mays, Rachel Radom, and Teresa Walker. Library Development Review, 2013-2014.
“Maximizing Value” by Lola Alapo. Quest: Research, Scholarship, Creative Activity, Spring 2013: 10-13.
“What is the Value of the Academic Library?” by Gayle Baker and Regina Mays. Library Development Review, 2011-2012.
The Assessment office maintains Google analytics for the Libraries’ websites and works with the Libraries’ web development and communications staff to foster informed, continuous improvement of our web presence and services.
Website Usability Study 2013-14
Website User Focus Groups
General User Needs Studies
UT Libraries periodically conducts studies to better understand specific user needs. See results of past campus-wide surveys. Please contact the Assessment office for information about past focus group studies.
Exam Extended Hours Reports
Each semester during final exams, the UT Libraries extends its hours of operation. Traffic reports and comments received during assessments of extended operation in past years have led to the Libraries’ current schedule of 24-hour operation during the working week throughout the semester and continue to inform offerings during our “De-Stress for Success” exam week programming. Please contact the Assessment office for details on these studies.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019