“Assessment: Marking Strides Toward the Top 25.” by Regina Mays, Rachel Radom, and Teresa Walker. Library Development Review, 2013-2014.
“Maximizing Value” by Lola Alapo. Quest: Research, Scholarship, Creative Activity, Spring 2013: 10-13.
“What is the Value of the Academic Library?” by Gayle Baker and Regina Mays. Library Development Review, 2011-2012.
The Assessment office maintains Google analytics for the Libraries’ websites and works with the Libraries’ web development and communications staff to foster informed, continuous improvement of our web presence and services.
Website Usability Study 2013-14
Website User Focus Groups
General User Needs Studies
UT Libraries periodically conducts studies to better understand specific user needs. See results of past campus-wide surveys. Please contact the Assessment office for information about past focus group studies.
Exam Extended Hours Reports
Each semester during final exams, the UT Libraries extends its hours of operation. Traffic reports and comments received during assessments of extended operation in past years have led to the Libraries’ current schedule of 24-hour operation during the working week throughout the semester and continue to inform offerings during our “De-Stress for Success” exam week programming. Please contact the Assessment office for details on these studies.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Get Help with Research Papers During Writing Blitz, March 10
- Grant Deadline Extended: UT Open Textbook/OER Grant Program
- Workshop, March 2: Intro to Open Educational Resources
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lifelong Learning Book Club for Faculty and StaffFeb. 28 @ 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - Mary E. Greer Room (258 Hodges)
Data and GIS Day at Pendergrass LibraryMar. 3 @ 2pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - A113
Foreign film: Science of SleepMar. 3 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium