The mission of the Assessment Planning Group is to provide support for the achievement of the Libraries’ strategic goals and to facilitate continual improvement in meeting user needs by identifying assessment priorities, planning data-driven assessment activities, and communicating and acting on assessment results.
Chair: Louis Becker, Assessment Programs Librarian
Zoe Bastone, Assistant Librarian for Outreach and Instruction, Pendergrass Library.
Michelle Brannen, Media Literacy Librarian, Interim Head of Scholars’ Collaborative
Victoria Ogle, Acquisitions and Continuing Resources
Regina Mays, Interim Head of Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy
Ingrid Ruffin, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of the Learning Commons
Anna Sandelli, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of Teaching and Learning Programs
Gail Williams, Collections Evaluation & Assessment Coordinator
Jeanine Williamson, Engineering Liaison Librarian
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019