The mission of the Assessment Planning Group is to provide support for the achievement of the Libraries’ strategic goals and to facilitate continual improvement in meeting user needs by identifying assessment priorities, planning data-driven assessment activities, and communicating and acting on assessment results.
Chair: Louis Becker, Assessment Programs Librarian
Zoe Bastone, Assistant Librarian for Outreach and Instruction, Pendergrass Library.
Michelle Brannen, Media Literacy Librarian, Interim Head of Scholars’ Collaborative
Victoria Ogle, Acquisitions and Continuing Resources
Regina Mays, Interim Head of Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy
Ingrid Ruffin, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of the Learning Commons
Anna Sandelli, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of Teaching and Learning Programs
Gail Williams, Collections Evaluation & Assessment Coordinator
Jeanine Williamson, Engineering Liaison Librarian
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus