The mission of the Assessment Planning Group is to provide support for the achievement of the Libraries’ strategic goals and to facilitate continual improvement in meeting user needs by identifying assessment priorities, planning data-driven assessment activities, and communicating and acting on assessment results.
Chair: Louis Becker, Assessment Programs Librarian
Zoe Bastone, Assistant Librarian for Outreach and Instruction, Pendergrass Library.
Michelle Brannen, Media Literacy Librarian, Interim Head of Scholars’ Collaborative
Victoria Ogle, Acquisitions and Continuing Resources
Regina Mays, Interim Head of Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy
Ingrid Ruffin, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of the Learning Commons
Anna Sandelli, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of Teaching and Learning Programs
Gail Williams, Collections Evaluation & Assessment Coordinator
Jeanine Williamson, Engineering Liaison Librarian
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Rising from the Ashes: Artists Panel Discussion, February 10
- Save the Date: The 2022 Wilma Dykeman Stokely Memorial Lecture - March 3
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online