Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library offers large-format poster printing for UT students, faculty, and staff! Before designing a poster, visit our Research Posters Guide for:Checklist for successfully printing a poster at Pendergrass
Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
Best practices for designing and sharing a poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
Please submit requests at least 48 hours (2 business days) in advance. We cannot guarantee printing on demand. Questions? Call (865) 974-7338 or email email@example.com.
Poster printing is also available at The Studio in Hodges Library.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services