Pendergrass LibraryPendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library offers large-format poster printing for UT students, faculty, and staff! Before designing a poster, visit our Research Posters Guide for:Checklist for successfully printing a poster at Pendergrass
Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
Best practices for designing and sharing a poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
Please submit requests at least 48 hours (2 business days) in advance. We cannot guarantee printing on demand. Questions? Call (865) 974-7338 or email email@example.com.
Poster printing is also available at The Studio in Hodges Library.
Need help organizing your citations? Enroll in on the Libraries' EndNote workshops!
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”