Pendergrass LibraryPendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library offers large-format poster printing for UT students, faculty, and staff! Before designing a poster, visit our Research Posters Guide for:Checklist for successfully printing a poster at Pendergrass
Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
Best practices for designing and sharing a poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
Please submit requests at least 48 hours (2 business days) in advance. We cannot guarantee printing on demand. Questions? Call (865) 974-7338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster printing is also available at The Studio in Hodges Library.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019