Pendergrass LibraryPendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library hosts a leisure reading collection containing popular and recently released fiction and nonfiction. Books in this collection are available to all members of the UT community for a four-week loan period.
See which Leisure Reading books we have available on our Goodreads account. Explore the UTK Libraries’ leisure reading collection on our leisure reading guide. Current titles and purchases can also be found using the UT Libraries’ new items feed.
We are interested in what our patrons want to read! Please complete the form below to suggest a book for the collection.
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace