Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library and Hodges Library host leisure reading collections containing popular and recently released fiction and nonfiction. Books in these collections are available to all members of the UT community for a four-week loan period.
See which Leisure Reading books Pendergrass has available on our Goodreads account. Explore the UTK Libraries’ leisure reading collection on our leisure reading guide to view titles from Pendergrass and Hodges. Current titles and purchases can also be found using the UT Libraries’ new items feed.
We are interested in what our patrons want to read! Please complete the form below to suggest a book for the collection.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021