Pendergrass LibraryPendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library hosts a leisure reading collection containing popular and recently released fiction and nonfiction. Books in this collection are available to all members of the UT community for a four-week loan period.
See which Leisure Reading books we have available on our Goodreads account. Explore the UTK Libraries’ leisure reading collection on our leisure reading guide. Current titles and purchases can also be found using the UT Libraries’ new items feed.
We are interested in what our patrons want to read! Please complete the form below to suggest a book for the collection.
Catch up on your summer reading by checking out our leisure reading collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13