Pendergrass LibraryPendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library hosts a leisure reading collection containing popular and recently released fiction and nonfiction. Books in this collection are available to all members of the UT community for a four-week loan period.
See which Leisure Reading books we have available on our Goodreads account. Explore the UTK Libraries’ leisure reading collection on our leisure reading guide. Current titles and purchases can also be found using the UT Libraries’ new items feed.
We are interested in what our patrons want to read! Please complete the form below to suggest a book for the collection.
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online