Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library and Hodges Library host leisure reading collections containing popular and recently released fiction and nonfiction. Books in these collections are available to all members of the UT community for a four-week loan period.
See which Leisure Reading books Pendergrass has available on our Goodreads account. Explore the UTK Libraries’ leisure reading collection on our leisure reading guide to view titles from Pendergrass and Hodges. Current titles and purchases can also be found using the UT Libraries’ new items feed.
We are interested in what our patrons want to read! Please complete the form below to suggest a book for the collection.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26