Pendergrass LibraryPendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Complete the online form below to request library instruction for your class, departmental orientation, or other group.
PLEASE REQUEST YOUR INSTRUCTION AT LEAST TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
Library instruction works best when it is connected to the learning outcomes of a course. We can help you build meaningful library assignments that teach students to locate, evaluate, and cite research sources.
Questions about library instruction? Contact either:
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019