Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Complete the online form below to request library instruction for your class, departmental orientation, or other group.
PLEASE REQUEST YOUR INSTRUCTION AT LEAST TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE. Note: All instruction for Fall 2020 will be held online.
Library instruction works best when it is connected to the learning outcomes of a course. We can help you build meaningful library assignments that teach students to locate, evaluate, and cite research sources.
Questions about library instruction? Contact either:
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean