Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library was the state depository for agriculture publications through 1989 and has followed Government Publishing Office (GPO) guidelines to keep publications of historical significance that were published prior to this date. Currently, the University of Memphis is the regional depository library and maintains publications and records after 1989.
Online Search Engines
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Access)
- National Agricultural Library (NAL) Digital Repository
- GPO Federal Digital System (FDSYS)
- UT Libraries Government Documents Guide
- Federal Depository Libraries Program (FDLP) information
- U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO)
- Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) Classification System
- United States Department of Agriculture
Resources for UT Affiliates
The links below are provided to University of Tennessee faculty, staff, and students by the libraries. Note that these resources extend beyond the materials included in Pendergrass Library’s depository commitment. More information can be found on our research guide. Off-campus users will need to log in to access these resources.
- Congressional Research Digital Collection (CRDC) – Full text legislative policy reports from the Congressional Research Service. To search CRDC, select “Advanced Search,” then the check the box for CRS Reports.
- Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications – A searchable historical archive of U.S. federal government publications produced by the GPO from 1895-1976.
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- ProQuest Statistical Insight – Index to statistical data of all kinds from federal, state, private, and international sources. Links to full-text when available.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Get Help with Research Papers During Writing Blitz, March 10
- Grant Deadline Extended: UT Open Textbook/OER Grant Program
- Workshop, March 2: Intro to Open Educational Resources
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lifelong Learning Book Club for Faculty and StaffFeb. 28 @ 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - Mary E. Greer Room (258 Hodges)
Data and GIS Day at Pendergrass LibraryMar. 3 @ 2pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - A113
Foreign film: Science of SleepMar. 3 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium