Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library was the state depository for agriculture publications through 1989 and has followed Government Publishing Office (GPO) guidelines to keep publications of historical significance that were published prior to this date. Currently, the University of Memphis is the regional depository library and maintains publications and records after 1989.
Online Search Engines
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Access)
- National Agricultural Library (NAL) Digital Repository
- GPO Federal Digital System (FDSYS)
- UT Libraries Government Documents Guide
- Federal Depository Libraries Program (FDLP) information
- U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO)
- Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) Classification System
- United States Department of Agriculture
Resources for UT Affiliates
The links below are provided to University of Tennessee faculty, staff, and students by the libraries. Note that these resources extend beyond the materials included in Pendergrass Library’s depository commitment. More information can be found on our research guide. Off-campus users will need to log in to access these resources.
- Congressional Research Digital Collection (CRDC) – Full text legislative policy reports from the Congressional Research Service. To search CRDC, select “Advanced Search,” then the check the box for CRS Reports.
- Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications – A searchable historical archive of U.S. federal government publications produced by the GPO from 1895-1976.
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- ProQuest Statistical Insight – Index to statistical data of all kinds from federal, state, private, and international sources. Links to full-text when available.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.