Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library was the state depository for agriculture publications through 1989 and has followed Government Publishing Office (GPO) guidelines to keep publications of historical significance that were published prior to this date. Currently, the University of Memphis is the regional depository library and maintains publications and records after 1989.
Online Search Engines
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Access)
- National Agricultural Library (NAL) Digital Repository
- GPO Federal Digital System (FDSYS)
- UT Libraries Government Documents Guide
- Federal Depository Libraries Program (FDLP) information
- U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO)
- Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) Classification System
- United States Department of Agriculture
Resources for UT Affiliates
The links below are provided to University of Tennessee faculty, staff, and students by the libraries. Note that these resources extend beyond the materials included in Pendergrass Library’s depository commitment. More information can be found on our research guide. Off-campus users will need to log in to access these resources.
- Congressional Research Digital Collection (CRDC) – Full text legislative policy reports from the Congressional Research Service. To search CRDC, select “Advanced Search,” then the check the box for CRS Reports.
- Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications – A searchable historical archive of U.S. federal government publications produced by the GPO from 1895-1976.
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- ProQuest Statistical Insight – Index to statistical data of all kinds from federal, state, private, and international sources. Links to full-text when available.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Haunted History TourOct. 26 at 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - Second floor entrance
Haunted History TourOct. 27 at 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - Second floor entrance
Women in Horror: Film Screening and ExhibitionOct. 28 at 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, Galleria, and Special Collections