Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library was the state depository for agriculture publications through 1989 and has followed Government Publishing Office (GPO) guidelines to keep publications of historical significance that were published prior to this date. Currently, the University of Memphis is the regional depository library and maintains publications and records after 1989.
Online Search Engines
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO Access)
- National Agricultural Library (NAL) Digital Repository
- GPO Federal Digital System (FDSYS)
- UT Libraries Government Documents Guide
- Federal Depository Libraries Program (FDLP) information
- U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO)
- Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) Classification System
- United States Department of Agriculture
Resources for UT Affiliates
The links below are provided to University of Tennessee faculty, staff, and students by the libraries. Note that these resources extend beyond the materials included in Pendergrass Library’s depository commitment. More information can be found on our research guide. Off-campus users will need to log in to access these resources.
- Congressional Research Digital Collection (CRDC) – Full text legislative policy reports from the Congressional Research Service. To search CRDC, select “Advanced Search,” then the check the box for CRS Reports.
- Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications – A searchable historical archive of U.S. federal government publications produced by the GPO from 1895-1976.
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- ProQuest Statistical Insight – Index to statistical data of all kinds from federal, state, private, and international sources. Links to full-text when available.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021