ONLY UT Faculty, Lecturers, or Graduate Teaching Assistants may make reservations. Reservations on behalf of student groups must be made by the group’s faculty advisor.
Complete & submit this form to request the use of a Group Viewing Room, the Lindsay Young Auditorium, the Mary Greer Room, the galleria, or a video. You will receive a response within 2 business days if your request is for the current semester. Response time will be longer for future semester requests. Please note that due to prior reservations, the room and/or time you request may not be available. You are welcome to bring your own materials and equipment for use in these rooms, however, the library accepts no responsibility for damage during their use.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019