ONLY UT Faculty, Lecturers, or Graduate Teaching Assistants may make reservations. Reservations on behalf of student groups must be made by the group’s faculty advisor.
Complete & submit this form to request the use of a Group Viewing Room, the Lindsay Young Auditorium, the Mary Greer Room, the galleria, or a video. You will receive a response within 2 business days if your request is for the current semester. Response time will be longer for future semester requests. Please note that due to prior reservations, the room and/or time you request may not be available. You are welcome to bring your own materials and equipment for use in these rooms, however, the library accepts no responsibility for damage during their use.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Rising from the Ashes: Artists Panel Discussion, February 10
- Save the Date: The 2022 Wilma Dykeman Stokely Memorial Lecture - March 3
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online