ONLY UT Faculty, Lecturers, or Graduate Teaching Assistants may make reservations. Reservations on behalf of student groups must be made by the group’s faculty advisor.
Complete & submit this form to request the use of a Group Viewing Room, the Lindsay Young Auditorium, the Mary Greer Room, the galleria, or a video. You will receive a response within 2 business days if your request is for the current semester. Response time will be longer for future semester requests. Please note that due to prior reservations, the room and/or time you request may not be available. You are welcome to bring your own materials and equipment for use in these rooms, however, the library accepts no responsibility for damage during their use.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED