ONLY UT Faculty, Lecturers, or Graduate Teaching Assistants may make reservations. Reservations on behalf of student groups must be made by the group’s faculty advisor.
Complete & submit this form to request the use of a Group Viewing Room, the Lindsay Young Auditorium, the Mary Greer Room, the galleria, or a video. You will receive a response within 2 business days if your request is for the current semester. Response time will be longer for future semester requests. Please note that due to prior reservations, the room and/or time you request may not be available. You are welcome to bring your own materials and equipment for use in these rooms, however, the library accepts no responsibility for damage during their use.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13