ONLY UT Faculty, Lecturers, or Graduate Teaching Assistants may make reservations. Reservations on behalf of student groups must be made by the group’s faculty advisor.
Complete & submit this form to request the use of a Group Viewing Room, the Lindsay Young Auditorium, the Mary Greer Room, the galleria, or a video. You will receive a response within 2 business days if your request is for the current semester. Response time will be longer for future semester requests. Please note that due to prior reservations, the room and/or time you request may not be available. You are welcome to bring your own materials and equipment for use in these rooms, however, the library accepts no responsibility for damage during their use.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive