From the Libraries Main Website: http://www.lib.utk.edu
For ALL Patrons wishing to renew items online, first click the OneSearch button to get into the portal.
Next, click the Guest Account button in the top, right-hand corner. Then Sign-in.
Login with your NetID and password.
(For non-UTK Patrons, please login with the email address that is associated with your library account. If you do not know this information please call us at 865-974-4351.)
Once logged in your page should look like this:
Click on your name, then click on the “My Account” Link in the top right corner of the screen:
Your Account will first show you an overview of your loans, fines, and blocks. You can renew all here, or click to see all the books you have out.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209