From the Libraries Main Website: https://www.lib.utk.edu
For ALL Patrons wishing to request items online, first click the OneSearch button to get into the portal.
Next, click the Guest Account button in the top, right-hand corner. Then Sign-in.
Login with your NetID and password.
(For non-UTK Patrons, please login with the email address that is associated with your library account. If you do not know this information please call us at 865-974-4351.)
Once logged in your page should look like this:
Perform a “One Search” or “UT Collections” search to find the item you want.
Once you have a list of search results, items with a “Get It” tab are items that you may request. Click the “Get It” link.
This will open up a box under the item you have selected.
Select “Physical Item” beside Request Options.
Choose your pick-up location and click”Request”.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED