From the Libraries Main Website: https://www.lib.utk.edu
For ALL Patrons wishing to request items online, first click the OneSearch button to get into the portal.
Next, click the Guest Account button in the top, right-hand corner. Then Sign-in.
Login with your NetID and password.
(For non-UTK Patrons, please login with the email address that is associated with your library account. If you do not know this information please call us at 865-974-4351.)
Once logged in your page should look like this:
Perform a “One Search” or “UT Collections” search to find the item you want.
Once you have a list of search results, items with a “Get It” tab are items that you may request. Click the “Get It” link.
This will open up a box under the item you have selected.
Select “Physical Item” beside Request Options.
Choose your pick-up location and click”Request”.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021