From the Libraries Main Website: https://www.lib.utk.edu
For ALL Patrons wishing to request items online, first click the OneSearch button to get into the portal.
Next, click the Guest Account button in the top, right-hand corner. Then Sign-in.
Login with your NetID and password.
(For non-UTK Patrons, please login with the email address that is associated with your library account. If you do not know this information please call us at 865-974-4351.)
Once logged in your page should look like this:
Perform a “One Search” or “UT Collections” search to find the item you want.
Once you have a list of search results, items with a “Get It” tab are items that you may request. Click the “Get It” link.
This will open up a box under the item you have selected.
Select “Physical Item” beside Request Options.
Choose your pick-up location and click”Request”.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26