From the Libraries Main Website: https://www.lib.utk.edu
For ALL Patrons wishing to request items online, first click the OneSearch button to get into the portal.
Next, click the Guest Account button in the top, right-hand corner. Then Sign-in.
Login with your NetID and password.
(For non-UTK Patrons, please login with the email address that is associated with your library account. If you do not know this information please call us at 865-974-4351.)
Once logged in your page should look like this:
Perform a “One Search” or “UT Collections” search to find the item you want.
Once you have a list of search results, items with a “Get It” tab are items that you may request. Click the “Get It” link.
This will open up a box under the item you have selected.
Select “Physical Item” beside Request Options.
Choose your pick-up location and click”Request”.
Recent NewsMore News
- Whodunit? Library friend's rare detective fiction on display at Grolier Club
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years