The Studio has a variety of equipment available for students. UT students can check them out… just like a book!
NOTE: Beginning Sep. 3, 2013, equipment will circulate from the Commons Equipment Desk in the Commons South. There are no longer certification requirements and check-out will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. We welcome your feedback.
FACULTY and STAFF: The Student Technology Fee pays for equipment in the Commons, therefore, equipment is only available for UT students. There are additional resources on campus for equipment including the Instructional Services Center. We welcome your feedback.
On the Agriculture Campus? Learn about technology resources as the Pendergrass Library.
- 22 Digital Video Cameras
- 12 Sony HDR-HC9 miniDV Camcorders
- 6 Sony HDR-XR260V 160GB Hard drive Camcorders
- 4 Sony HDR-CX430V 32GB Flash Memory Camcorders
- 10 Digital Still Cameras
- 10 Digital SLR Cameras
- 15 Digital Audio Recorders
- 4 Audio Technica Pro63 Cardoid Dynamic Instrument Microphones (handheld)
- 1 Audio Technica AT897 boom mic with pole
- Lighting Equipment
- 4 Lowel Omni Pro To Go 96 Light Kits
- 2 Photoflex LightDome Softboxes to mount to Omni Light
- 2 Photoflex nxt Softboxes to mount to Omni Light
- Additional Equipment