Photoshop 2: Photo Touchup
Description: Have you recovered family treasures
that you want to restore? Is your attic full of old photos? In this
class, we will walk through the steps of scanning in an old picture
and working to restore it.
Course Format: This hour-long hands-on class will get you through a layout from start to finish.
Prerequisite: Basic Photoshop knowledge or have taken our Photoshop 1 class or the OIT Photoshop class.
- Present techniques for working to restore or clean up digital images.
- Focus on several tools and techniques used for photo touch-up, including the clone stamp, healing brush, dodge and burn, brightness / contrast adjustments, and blur filters.
- Work with a damaged photo and a scan of a newspaper clipping.
- Participants should gain an understanding of some techniques used for photo touch-up.
- Participants should gain an understanding of Photoshop tools used for photo touch-up.
- Participants should start to become familiar with Photoshop filters and image adjustment tools.