iLife - Web Authoring: iWeb
Description: Web content creation is the topic
of this short course. It will cover site creation, setting up pages,
adding content to pages, and publishing pages.
Course Format: 20 minutes of lecture followed by 40 minutes for hands-on practice and questions.
- Present an overview of the iWeb interface and features.
- Demonstrate how to create, save and build an iWeb site.
- Present an overview of iWeb templates and themes.
- Demonstrate inserting media content into web pages.
- Present an overview of customizing pages.
- Demonstrate publishing pages to VolSpace.
- Participants should gain an understanding of the overall process of creating a website using iWeb.
- Participants should become familiar with iWeb menus and controls.
- Participants should gain an understanding of using templates and media to create pages in iWeb.
- Participants should gain an understanding of the limitations of iWeb and software alternatives to iWeb for webpage creation.
- Participants should be able to create, name and modify pages in iWeb.
- Participants should be able to publish pages from iWeb into their VolSpace account.