Notice: Due to conversion to a new circulation system and catalog, on-line ordering of storage material will not be available from Thursday, December 11 until Monday, December 29.
In the meantime, requests for storage items can be made via our web form located at http://www.lib.utk.edu/lxforms/storage_form.php. Requested material can be held for pick up at the storage reading room, Hodges, Pendergrass, or the Music library.
The Hoskins Library Storage & Reading Room provides library patrons walk-in access to storage materials. It is designed for on-site use when it is necessary to use a number of volumes of a print series or many reels of microfilm. The Map Collection provides reference services for map and geography related questions, and its collections and services are open to UT staff and students, as well as the general public. The map collection houses a collection of atlases, books, and over 300,000 sheet maps.
Hours & Contact Information
Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 4:00
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
200 Hoskins Library
1401 Cumberland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-6214 firstname.lastname@example.org
Request Storage Materials: Storage Reading Room also provides delivery, pick-up, and email scans of storage materials, all at no charge.
- For UT campus delivery or library pick-up: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Item Pickup or Delivery in the Libraries Catalog.
- For desktop delivery of articles and chapters: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Article or Chapter Scan.
- For members of the general public: use this online form for library pick-up.
- Desktop Delivery from Print and Microformat Collections
- Material Paging and Checkout
- Microfilm Reader/Printers and Scanners
- Staff and student use of class space (providing map materials for visiting classes)