EndNote at UTK
EndNote is citation management software you can use to:
- Organize your research (citations, full-text articles, images, notes)
- Automatically generate in-text citations and
bibliography as you write
Current version for Mac: ***Endnote X6 for Mac requires OS 10.6 or above. ***Endnote X5 is required for older Mac OS.
Current version for PC: EndNote X6 for Windows
Licensed for: UTK, UTC, UTSI, UTHSC faculty, students, and staff
APA 6th Style Problem: Find a fix here
Customizing EndNote for UTK
- Off-campus Find Full-Text Preferences
- UT Libraries Catalog Connection File (save in Connections folder of EndNote Program File). See how!
- Database filters for EndNote
- Additional import filters, output styles, and connection files may be downloaded from endnote.com
- Can't find what you need? E-mail us at email@example.com
Learn About EndNote
Tutorials and Guides
March 7 (3:30-5:00pm)
Location: Hodges, room 211
To register, e-mail your choice of date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule course-specific endnote training (at least
seven people) by emailing email@example.com.
Class Handouts (outlines of the introductory Endnote class:
Help via email:
Help via phone
at Endnote.com :
People who can help:
Do-it-Yourself Help at Endnote.com