Saturday, April 18, 2015, 10am-3pm
John C. Hodges Library, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Now announcing the second annual Big Orange STEM Symposium (B.O.S.S.), an outreach event bringing together
STEM-related departments and centers from across campus and the Knoxville community! Check out last years B.O.S.S. Agenda here.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- HEAR a panel discussion among current undergraduates in STEM disciplines
- MEET researchers working in STEM fields
- LEARN about strategies and techniques for performing undergraduate research through exposure to the scientific
- process, resources, and technologies in breakout sessions
- PARTICIPATE in the STEM Fair, where they can learn about STEM organizations in our region and unique opportunities at UT, such as the VolsTeach program, which allows students to earn a bachelor’s degree in a math or science field concurrently with a teaching certificate
Please JOIN US at the Big Orange STEM Symposium. Lunch will be provided while supplies last. Click here for registration. While registration is free, priority registration for the event opens on Monday, March 2, 2015 and closes Wednesday, April 15.