What is Zotero?
It’s easy to use, lives in your web browser where you do your work, and best of all it’s free and open source. Zotero allows you to attach PDFs, notes and images to your citations, organize them into collections for different projects, and create bibliographies. It can save you time and help keep you organized.
Pendergrass library supports Zotero. To learn more visit our guide here.
What’s new in Zotero 4.0?
- Automatic Journal Abbreviations
- Colored Tags
- On-Demand File Syncing
- Automatic Style Updating
- Detailed Download Display
To learn more visit the update page.
Existing Feature Highlights:
- Easy to learn Itunes-like interface
- Automatically capture citations
- Remotely back up and sync your library
- Store PDFs, images, and web pages
- Cite from within Word and OpenOffice
- Take rich-text notes in any language
- Wide variety of import/export options
- Free, open source, and extensible
- Collaborate with group libraries