Graduate students are invited to an Open House at the library.
OPEN HOUSE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
Friday, August 23, 1:00-2:30 pm
John C. Hodges Library
Main Street (2nd floor)
* Learn how the library supports your research and teaching.
* Meet your department’s subject librarian and learn more about resources in your field.
* Learn about citation management tools like Zotero and Endnote.
* Register for interlibrary loan and Library Express delivery.
* Bring your laptop and activate your wireless account.
Join us for refreshments and a potlatch of donated books. We will give away door prizes — including an iPad mini — that will help graduate students with their research and teaching.