Graduate students are invited to an Open House at the library.
OPEN HOUSE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
Friday, August 24, 1:00-2:30 pm
John C. Hodges Library
First Floor Galleria
• Learn how the library supports your research and teaching.
• Meet your department’s subject librarian and learn more about resources in your field.
• Learn about citation management tools like Zotero and Endnote.
• Register for interlibrary loan and Library Express delivery.
• Bring your laptop and activate your wireless account.
Join us for refreshments, door prizes, and a potlatch of donated books.