Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library is pleased to offer Scan on Demand service. If you need an article or chapter from an item in our collection, you may request a PDF of that article/chapter through the online catalog. We will scan the requested pages and you will then receive the PDF in your email. This service is available to all UT students, faculty, and staff. To take advantage of this service, please follow these steps:
- Enter your search criteria into the catalog search box on our homepage at http://lib.utk.edu/agvet/
- Choose the item from which you would like to make the request and click on Items
- Under the Request section at the right, click Article or Chapter Scan
- Enter your NetID and password
- Enter as much citation information as you can. Incomplete or incorrect citations will result in our inability to fulfill your request.
- Click Go. You have now submitted your request, and you can expect to receive the PDF within the next 36 hours.
If you have any questions about this service, please contact Pendergrass Library at (865)974-7338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.