The UT community is invited to short presentations about UT’s evolving virtual library every Wednesday from noon to 1:00. Bring your lunch to Hodges Library 605 to participate in the following discussions about ways to increase efficient searching, add interactive features to library web pages, and retrieve high-quality scholarly content.
- February 25 What’s Primo? [Answer: UT’s new discovery/delivery platform]
- March 4 Connected to the World: Considering the users of the UT (virtual) Libraries
- March 11 What’s in a Virtual Library: UT’s Global Collections and Services
- March 18 Information Seeking Through Students’ Eyes: The MIT Photo Diary Study
- March 25 Library Web Site of the Future