For the start of the Fall semester the majority of Pendergrass Library services will remain available in the Brehm Animal Science Computer Lab (Room 243). We anticipate re-opening in our usual location by September 15th.
Our hours will be temporarily modified to accommodate this location:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30-10
Friday: 7:30- 5
Services offered in the Brehm location include:
- Research assistance
- Writing Center tutors (Wednesdays 12-2)
- 3-D and large format printing
- Technology support and select equipment checkout
- Select leisure reading books
- Assistance using Interlibrary Loan to access print materials
- Assistance accessing our extensive electronic e-book and e-journal collections
Ann Viera will continue to offer assistance with veterinary medicine in Room A301 B5 of the Veterinary Medical Center.
More information can be found here: http://libguides.utk.edu/pendergrassconstruction
These changes will help accommodate the final stages of the renovation and maintenance projects in the normal Pendergrass Library location (inside the Veterinary building). We are looking forward to sharing our improved space soon.
We remain dedicated to serving the faculty, staff, and students of UTIA during this time. If you have any concerns, or if there are services that you know will be important to you during this time period, please let us know so that we can prioritize making them available.